- Transportation as from the Belgian soil • Private accommodation • Food deliveries • 24-hour service on site
- Cancellation insurance • Coverage of the guarantee fund
Discount for all transportation by own means:
- € 80 p.p.
Our packages include the outward and return trip by bus, as from the Belgian soil. Please respect the arrival and departure dates if you wish to arrange your own full transportation. JEKA offers a discount for those who plan to use other means of transportation for the outward and return journey. This discount varies depending on the destination you choose, ask your travel consultant for details.
Discounts for children:
- Children between 2 and 8 years old(*) :
- 50% on the price per person.
- Children under 2 years (*) :
free of charge
(*) on the day of departure.
As from 15 paying persons (**), one free for every 10 persons i.e. 16th, 22nd,33rd, 44th, ....
( **children under 8 years old are not counted)
The bigger the group, the bigger the advantage:
1 freebie in addition to the standard volume discount.
2 freebies in addition to the standard volume discount.
+ 150 people:
3 freebies in addition to the standard volume discount.
Early booking: - € 20 p.p.
- Book until 20/04/2021 for a group of min. 15 persons for a camp in 2023.
- Pay a deposit of € 75 p.p. ( € 230 for air travel) or subscribe to a savings plan before 01/05/2021 for all participants.
(pay attention to periods that may vary slightly from year to year).
- The standard cancellation rules remain applicable.
- The discount amounts to €20 per registered person and the other financial advantages also remain applicable.
+ €35 p.p.
A team of JEKA cooks who prepare your meals with care and love. They also take care of the maintenance of the kitchen and the dining room.
Additional insurance «WDR Assistance»
+€ 10 p.p
- The WDR-Assistance is a comprehensive supplementary insurance with broad coverage for JEKA participants. This insurance has to be taken out for the whole group and is not available for individuals. The complete policy will be sent to you with your booking confirmation.
- Coverage :
- 14 days validity
- Illness and disability € 6 200
- Death € 2 500
- Permanent disability € 12 500
- Civil liability :
- bodily injury: € 1 200 000
- property damage: € 125 000
- For more information, please contact the insurance office :
WDR & Partners nv,
Grote Baan, 225
Tel : 02/ 333 82 82
- Staggered payments of the total amount.
- No additional administrative costs.
- Savers receive an annual interest of 1% on the amounts actually paid. Only applicable in case of actual participation in the trip, the interest will be deducted from the final invoice.
- The more participants + the longer the saving time = the greater the financial advantage.
2. The application
- The group leader chooses the savings plan formula: either individual or global.
a. The global savings plan
The group leader is responsible for collecting the money from the participants and transferring the total amount of the instalment, agreed upon beforehand, to the JEKA account in a timely manner.
b. The individual savings plan
The group leader chooses to let JEKA take care of the administration for each saver, who will have been notified in advance. In this way, each participant becomes personally responsible for the timely payment of the various installments.
3. The savings itself
a. The GLOBAL savings plan
- The group leader decides on the month in which the savings plan will start and informs JEKA, at the latest 1 week before the start of the savings plan, of the number of participants for whom he/she wishes to save. The name of the group and the first and last name of the person responsible for the group are sufficient.
- JEKA will send a letter to the group leader in good time with the necessary information, such as the amount of the monthly payments and the corresponding structured communication. In order to ensure proper functioning, it is essential that the structured communication is mentioned on the monthly deposits and that all deposits are credited to the JEKA account in a timely manner. Only the value date is valid.
- The group leader must pay the agreed amount into the specified account number by the 10th of the month (value date on the JEKA account), mentioning the appropriate structured communication. The first payment will be different from the following payments, as it is the deposit (75 € x number of participants indicated).
- The amounts agreed upon can never be deviated from without the prior agreement of JEKA. In addition, a deposit of a higher amount than that agreed upon does not give the right to increased interest.
b. The individual savings plan
- The group leader decides on the month in which the savings plan is to begin and sends JEKA a complete list of participants who wish to save at least one week before the start of the savings plan. For this purpose, the name of the group and the first and last names of each participant are sufficient.
- JEKA will send a letter for each participant to the group leader containing the necessary information: account number, monthly payment amount and the corresponding structured communication. In order for everything to run smoothly, it is imperative that the participants mention the structured communication on all monthly payments and that the deposits are made on time to the JEKA account. Only the value date will be used as a reference for the allocation of interest.
- At the beginning, each saver (or a relative) pays € 75.00 into the specified account number (deposit) and with the specified structured communication, at the latest on the 10th day of the first month (value date on the JEKA account).
- From the second month onwards, each saver (or a relative) pays the agreed monthly instalments into the specified account number.
- The amounts deposited must never be different and the amounts of the different savers cannot be added together. There is only one deposit per month per saver. Deposits larger than those specified will not earn additional interest.
- The group leader can add savers to the savings plan until December of the year before departure. Send us the first and last name of the new investor(s) and we will be happy to add them.